Wednesday 12 September 2012

Brief

With my interest and passion for music, I believe this brief will be appropriate. I will put together a music video for a song which hasn't already got one by selecting a genre, using audience and target audience feedback too provide the most suitable for my target audience. Furthermore I will also design and create the website homepage for the artist as well as the cover for the album. Below we see some trailers which I have analysed as well, these made me come to the decision of putting together music video. I wasn't as passionate and thought doing a trailer was the easy option and really wanted to challenge myself, therefore keeping the annotations and notes on the review of the trailers will help me and show my further knowledge of the media industry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment