Sunday 18 November 2012

Survey Monkey

To reach a wider audience I decided to investigate into online questionnaire's as previously I had researched the biggest domain in getting results and feed back is through the internet. I came across Survey Monkey which allowed me to put in my questionnaire, edit it and then get a link which anyone can access! So all I had to do was promote this questionnaire! The link for it is - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KRTB799. With the success of this questionnaire and unique form of getting results I was able to get a wider knowledge into what different gender's and ages preferred! One problem I came across however was that one particular age group seemed to answer some of the questions in an immature and silly manner. As having no control over who writes what on the non-multiple choice questions and the fact that the answers are all anonymous, I had absolutely no control over this situation. And all though I collected a variation of answers and did gain a lot of knowledge from this, it was in my hands to only promote this blog to areas and people that I believe would answer it maturely and honestly. Therefore I 'inboxed' piers and family to answer the questionnaire via Facebook and Twitter, as well as asking friends that I was close to to answer it! 

Below is what the online questionnaire looks like via SurveyMonkey.com


No comments:

Post a Comment