Tuesday 26 February 2013

Filming Shoot 3 - Close Ups



This shoot included a variation of different close ups of several different things which would be included within the video. The shots include influence to create homage of Pulp Fictions glamourising drugs scene and other current artists work but interpreting and portraying it in my own form. For some shots I used a macro camera to get lots of detail and I made my own kaleidoscope lens for several other shots which you can see in the images at the bottom. 



What went well within the shoot?

My experimentation skills of using a different lens - the planning and design work which went into this was a success as it shows the lengths I will go to for my work. As well as the experimentation with lighting, I used natural lighting in nearly all of these shots so relied on the camera angles which I took them from or the composition of the model which was a success as I created several lens flares. 


What was unsuccessful within the shoot?

In some of the shots the kaleidoscope lens was shaky with the contrast of the heavy wind hitting it and moving it which meant some of the shots were not very stable. As well as me being unorganised and  not bringing any tape to stop this from occurring. 


What would I change or do differently?

I would be more prepared from the lens breaking or shaking, by bringing tape and construction tools to stop from this happening. As well as considering the weather conditions before hand to stop it from happening again which is something I will aim to do within my re-shoots.



No comments:

Post a Comment