Tuesday 26 February 2013

More Location Shots


This image here shows the early hours in the morning I was on set for to get this grainy effect which is the fog acting as this edit. By having the composition of the camera so high up I have the chiltern views within distance which creates this sense of vulnerability, alone up high surrounded by nothing.


Using animals within my shoot such as cows shows my experimentation skills as well as the ability to overcome situations which I have no control over, an example of this is that I can't tell the cows what to do and act, therefore the only way to capture good quality footage is to rely upon the camera angles and movement I do.


Above is a photograph I took on the famous red stairs in the world famous Times Square NY. By having this contrast between these two very different settings it links into the idea of a abstract video, but the lights of these buildings at night could represent the diamonds themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment