Saturday 8 December 2012

Location 1 & Natural Lighting Experimentation




I decided to experiment with natural lighting in order to get some experience with lighting techniques which would inspire and help me create my music video further in my project. The photograph above is a panoramic shot of a field, with the bulls eye composition being the sun, I felt this experimentation really helped me gather some experience on how to create successful angles of natural lighting. I like the shot itself because you can't actually see the sun itself, but left with a lens flare which makes the shot more unique and different. By taking a panoramic shot, this is something i can consider when filming and editing, as it creates a 'cinema graphic' feel to the picture, which is something i believe is successful and could be used further in my project. 



This photograph which was taken on a style, shows a different method of creating a lens flare with a camera. I have used dark bushes to surround the natural lighting source and this allows the lens flare itself to stand out more, creating a more central and involving bulls eye composition, which shows a more different approach to lighting experimenting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment