Tuesday 11 December 2012

Video Feedback - Storyboard's



Here is the response to my digital storyboard. I used my target audience as the interviewee's as I believe that their individual opinion is the most important. It was clear that the idea of a digital storyboard presented through photographs than drawings was a success as its unique and alternative instead of the typical boring hand written one. But to further the depth of the planning it was evident that I should attempt to draw one just to show a more greater understanding of the project ahead which would help me along the making lines as well.



- Due to being behind on schedule I was unable to create a hand drawn storyboard which meant when I did have time to do it I had finished filming which meant that the point of doing it was pretty pointless. Something I have learnt from this is to time management better and be more organised! 

No comments:

Post a Comment