Tuesday 11 December 2012

Permission Letter to Island Records

In order to gain all rights to the song to be used in my music video I have to write a permission letter to Island Records who sign Ben Howard. The letter will outline the promise to not breach copyright rules as well as explaining the purposes to use the song and its non-profitable purposes.



Island Records
22 St Peter
London
England
W6 9NW


Dear Island Records,
I am writing to you on behalf of my A2 Media Studies and asking for your very kind permission to use one of your signed artists songs. The chosen song Ben Howard - Diamonds was chosen due to its amazing potentioal to become a successful song. And after several hours research I found that you werent releasing a music video to this song anytime soon. Using this song is for a non-profitable purpose and I do not under any circumstance want to use this track in any other form rather than for my own studies, I promise to not breach the copyright rules and clearly advertise this is part of my Media A2 project as well as its not my own track.

Your's Sincerely

Bradley Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment