Saturday 20 April 2013

Evaluation - Ancillary



Poster:
I found that within my format research the typical conventions of a poster was to be minimal and let the pictures do the enticing in and talking. This is something I have incorporated into my own work as loads of writing will just bore the reader, and for it to be advertised on things like billboards its the branding and shared knowledge of the image which will advertise it more. 

DigiPak:
Within the digipak research I found that the best designs were also the most simplistic too but also the ones that experiment and aren't necessarily the best commercially but the best indie ones as they conform alternative ways of displaying work such as the 'In Between Dreams' one which I was then inspired to create my digipak using the repeated designs and minimal writing which we see on my design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment