Monday 15 April 2013

What have I learned from audience feedback?

I have learnt a lot from my audience feedback as it has helped me grow as a producer, director and designer. The positive feedback and constructive criticism gave me a better insight into what my audience actually want, rather than just my opinion I allowed others to help structure and develop the process. Using social networking sites such as Facebook, twitter and Instagram allowed me to reach out to my specific audience as these sites are also aimed at that audience. 

Some people mentioned how the video looked better in black and white rather than a variation of colour and not in colour which furthered the design into the final product which we now see in black and white. I was able to easily correct the aspects they were picking up which was helpful throughout the process. A variation of my audience picked up on how some shots didn't flow and how I should link the song lyrics more to the visuals, although I intended it to be completely abstract the opinions of my target audience made me realise this is what they want therefore I have to incorporate this some how subtly, which is what I did. One person picked up on the bad quality of some of the shots, this is something I was unable to control as I only had those resources to film it with, this is something I will consider for further filming projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment