Thursday 14 March 2013

Hype of the Music Video


From my audience feedback video earlier on the hype of my video, one person mentioned how I should try and incorporate the advertisement with the social networking site 'Instagram' as it is aimed for the indie audience. Alike my song genre they both work together so I would be directly promoting it to my target audience. At first I was unsure on how to use the app, but then it came easily and I believe I have presented it well.

To create hype for my music video I took inspiration from artists such as Justin Bieber and Rihanna in order to get people excited for the release. I 'leaked' parts of the music video onto my own Instagram and Twitter account with the hashtag '#DIAMONDS' which could potentially 'trend' meaning it becomes a talking topic which is popular. Here is an example of the photos which I leaked.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment