Thursday 14 March 2013

Summary of Analysis - Magazine Posters


From analysing magazine posters I was shocked to see the minimal amount of context which is actually presented within the design. The Ben Howard design was the one that had the most text on it surprisingly, where as the other two had absolutely minimal text which was sup rising, it just shows pictures are the reason behind it enticing the viewer in.

I was inspired by the Lady GaGa advertisement for it was so simple, classy and elegant which is what I believe I have captured within my design. The simplicity of her poster is because of how big and outrageous the picture is which is again something which I interpreted into my own design. 

I learnt that majority of posters are portrait, therefore I was able to come to the conclusion that I wanted to create a double page spread advertisement as this would stand out even more which is what I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment