Thursday 14 March 2013

Music Video Teaser

In order to get a practice of using Adobe Premier along with iMovie and After effect's, I decided to put together a small teaser trailer of 19 seconds long which will consist of clips that I myself have filmed which will be part of the real music video itself. The idea was inspired by artists such as Katy Perry and Justin Bieber would create several teaser videos which would allow the fans to get an insight into what will be expected in the video. My clip itself represents several locations, moods and relevant lyrics to the visuals. 



Filming these different sections in this short clip will all be used throughout the real thing. Using a tripod I was able to retrieve footage that was unshaken and stable, along with controlling some artificial lighting (when I could). By putting my teaser trailer on YouTube I was able to reach my target market which have grown up with the internet as promoting and advertising it are key essentials when considering a music video. Along with the use of twitter, Facebook and instagram accounts all used to do this too. 


(Below my twitter page where I can tweet to other 670+ followers in order to promote the teaser)



(Below my Facebook profile where I can reach to over 1000+ friends & family members to promote)




No comments:

Post a Comment