Thursday 14 March 2013

Summary of Analysis - DigiPak

When considering what I have learnt from the analysis of the DigiPak's I believe I have greatened my understanding and knowledge of what works well within the industry and what doesn't. Its a dog eat dog market therefore designers are constantly thinking of new and alternative aspects which will give the product a unique selling point, some work better than others.

I was influenced by the Fantasea back cover NOT to list the tracks just by number. I felt it was boring and had been done repeatedly and this was a shame as the front cover itself was extremely unique and eye catching and the back just let it down which was something I believe I was influenced not to do.

I was intrigued by how none of my chosen DigiPak's didn't use a QR code which is something I felt they missed out on which is why I included one within my design. 

I found out how successful colour schemes and branding which is created improves the success of the design along with making it easy to recognise an artist why is also something I was influenced by with my design of underwater and black and white. 

No comments:

Post a Comment