Thursday 14 March 2013

My Music Video So Far...


Here is the first part of my music video so far, I have only produced just over one minutes worth of footage as I didn't anticipate it being as hard as it is to edit and film which means I am behind in filming. The footage itself was published onto YouTube to get as much feedback as possible. 

Below are some comments I got from the video, I will use all the criticism to help me along with the positives to really strengthen my ability to produce a unique music video suited for its genre.



From these responses I am able to come to the conclusion for my next draft I should definitely experiment with simplifying the video by stripping it to black and white, along with adjusting the timing of both visuals and sound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment