Wednesday 13 March 2013

Review on Props + Styling


SHOOT ONE


I used a lot of checkered within shoot one as I wanted to incorporate this heritage british atmosphere to the filming. Ben Howard who is a british artist and along with the countryside scenery I felt this was appropriate. I also used a rose as the lyrics actually mention the word 'rose' therefore still keeping it abstract but with relation to the visuals and lyrics. 



SHOOT THREE


Within shoot three I included a lot more props which had a big relation to the lyrics. I actually used a diamond prop which relates to the name of the song - diamonds. I also used a kaleidoscope lens to create the visuals as if you are looking through a diamond which also relates to the song itself. These subtle props and lenses link the song together but still having a generic abstract theme to it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment